Wednesday, February 5, 2014

item #35: charms and crystal hearts

item #35: So, it seems the bead lots are making people happy, I get SO much email about them. Offers to buy all my beads outright, etc.

but...Nah, not yet, this way is more fun for me, i get to go down memory lane with these bead buddies.

PROCEEDS FROM THIS AUCTION WILL BENEFIT VALLEY OF THE KINGS where the mighty tigers Obie and Socrates live! A big cat sanctuary in Wisconsin. (*many other exotic animals live there too)

here we are, marveling at the beauty that is the tiger. The VOTK always needs funds to keep up with the food supply, especially in wintertime...

so, back to the beads:I put myself through college by making jewelry, thank goodness as now, I have no student loans!

The upshot is that I have LOADS of beads to get rid of, as I just don't have time to make the jewels so much these days.

From my travels, I have picked up charms and beads at flea markets, vintage shops, thrift shops, yard sales, bead shops, the world wide.

Some pieces I can't recall where I got, but I have made a little list to describe as best as I can.

as always, the auction starts at 99 cents.

CLICK HERE FOR THE EBAY LINK.

here's what's in this auction: 16 Austrian crystal (Swarovski brand) drilled hearts, in the Aurora Borealis finish, that gives them that golden rainbow shimmer. These are expensive, and drilled through the middle for making jewelry.

plus all these charms:

2 x stretchy rhinestone bead bracelets, you can take these apart for the pieces.

4 x moss agate tube beads

4 x gold tone angel charms

cat charms

1 x vintage crown charm

1 bag stuffed with letter beads

the world's teeniest cowbell

assorted filigree findings for earrings or pendants

1 x black onyx star bead

2 small yak bone beads carved into skulls

a wish bone for fairies

a star in gold tone

assorted moon and star charms

a pile of silver rings, findings.

Sorry overseas friends, I am only shipping in the United States, because I can't replace these if something happens in the post.

any questions, lay em on me.

I will work anything out with anyone, I am one of the ebay good guys!

one more day left on this adorable lil' Batman flash drive from Japan, and it's only at 5 bucks. I paid well over $40. Bargain alert!

CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION

Tonight I am hanging out with mister Roman Dirge, so I will have to do the lottery drawing from the presages of the David Mack print tomorrow. Winner will get a signed-by-Neil print! See, good things happen when you hang out over here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a really super post. Must admit that you are amid the best writer I have read. I appreciate your making the effort to discuss this class of article.
y8gold.com , https://sites.google.com , frivallgames.com