Sunday, December 26, 2010

price hike tomorrow at midnight west coast time!

hello all,
hope your eggnog was spiky and your glowy lampposts all covered in glittering snowfall.
I want to drop a quick reminder on the future price of the 100 Words print...(and be sure that DESERT WIND will be next....)

We have hit the halfway mark on the beautiful black and white print of Neil's poem 100 WORDS illustrated by the oh-so-talented Jim Lee
and I wanted to give you fine people a heads up...
we will be raising the price on this print December 27th, 2010 to $50.00.


BUY 100 WORDS HERE.

Jim Lee Neil Gaiman neverwear

****spend $20 on anything at NEVERWEARand you will get a promo poster for THE PRICE film as well---happy new year!

Photobucket



A hundred words to talk of death?
At once too much and not enough.
My plans beyond that final breath
are currently a little rough.

The dying thing comes on so slow:
reluctance to get out of bed
is magnified each day and so
transmuted into dead.

I dream of dying all alone,
nobody there to watch me pass
nothing remains for me to own,
no breath remains to fog the glass.

And when I do put down my pen
my memories will fly like birds.
When I am done, when I am dead,
and finished with my hundred words.
-Neil Gaiman

No comments: